Saturday 10 August 2013

The Series of Unfortunate events continues...

Today's bike incident was my chain coming off and getting stubbornly stuck between the inner ring and the bike frame - luckily a passing cyclist came to my rescue again and after half an hour of heaving and tugging and poking with an allen key, it was free. 
Like Kate. I found today hard going too - and the last straw was the zip on my bag breaking just as we came in to Keswick... 
But a lovely big hug from lovely Kate and I felt better. 
And while you're all feeling sympathetic, here's a picture of my elbow that I nearly broke last night when I skidded out of the shower! Thank you Student Nurse Kate for all your tender loving care and pandering to all my needs! (putting my socks on was, after all, beyond the call of duty!)


No comments:

Post a Comment